Donor: European Union
Project duration: 12/2019 - 5/2022
Institution: University of Pardubice - Faculty of Art Restoration
Contact person: Ing. Bayer Karol
Academia Istropolitana Nova – Slovakia (project lead partner)
Verein Förderung der Baudenkmalpflege – Austria
To contribute to development and upgrading of professional trainings in tangible heritage conservation on the basis of SK-AT-CZ international cooperation.
To compile a comparative analysis about the professional training possibilities in the field of Heritage conservation and development in particular countries (SK, CZ, AT).
- To outline high quality training programs for the target groups:
- staff of monuments boards/institutes,
- staff of local and regional governments,
- owners of cultural heritage sites,
- architects and civil engineers,